Friday, March 23, 2007

auspicious beginnings



Every year at Thanksgiving, my mother insists on putting these "THINGS" on her kitchen windowsill. This year it might be different since she'll have a brand new fancy kitchen - but I'm not getting my hopes up. In case you haven't been able to discern what you are looking at, those are two of the ugliest pine cone and pipe cleaner turkeys ever created. I never promised that all of my creative endeavors would turn out to be successful.... Luckily, I, like most only children have a mother that loves whatever I create, even the most hideous of creations. I think these turkeys date back to circa 1976, Kindergarten creations, no doubt! Hopefully, I've honed my skills considerably since that time.....this blog will tell the tale.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: