Wednesday, March 21, 2007

inspiration

So, I've been inspired by my friend, who started a food blog recently. You should check it out at http://sopressata.blogspot.com/, it's quite good - and you might discover a new dish or restaurant or two in the process. I'm additionally impressed with the fact that she is including photos of the food she's prepared - and they look really professional. Okay, enough gushing about the food blog.

I've been thinking about what I would like to have a blog about and here's what I've come up with - I have many creative endeavors, which I indulge in - scrapbooking, cooking, photography, card making, stamping, cross-stitch, knitting, etc....so why not write about some of those, share some photos, release my creativity into the universe. Now, I have great aspirations here, and we'll see if I actually follow through with them. - this could be my only posting.

Until next time.....

1 comment:

heather said...

thanks for the props!